You have just been informed that you may have a new cancer diagnosis… Now what? Where do you turn for resources, support, and educational information?
If you find yourself facing this situation, there is emotional and tangible support available to you now. An RBOI Navigation team is here to give you the tools you need to navigate through this experience.
Our Medical Team
There will likely be many appointments, scans, consultation, and procedures needed to be ordered and coordinated quickly. We invite you to schedule a one-on-one consultation with our Radiation Oncologist to discuss next steps. Please know that when you call our office during regular business hours, you will always have a compassionate, real person answering your call — no phone trees or menu options to deal with. We will always schedule your visit in a timely manner.
Your Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Patient Navigator can
- Help you understand what to expect moving forward.
- Provide resources to help you communicate and manage the information your medical team gives you.
- Connect you to literature, educational materials, and resources along the way.
- Match you with another cancer survivor who shares a similar diagnosis and experience.
- Provide counseling for you and your family as you manage the emotional impact of a new diagnosis.
- Link you to practical assistance programs to help with financial concerns, transportation, disability, and more.
Please know that our Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Navigation Coordinators, and Support Programs are available at no cost to either you or your insurance. We are here to serve our community. If you call during weekday business hours, you will always find a compassionate, professional person answering your call.
Need Assistance Or Have A Question?
5 Premier Locations
Timber Ridge Medical Center
The Villages, Fl